RPGs Fansite Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

General Rules (Please Read this first)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine

Class : Priestess

PostSubject: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 am

Before do anything in this forums, please read our General Rules first. This is will(maybe) help you.
We're pretty relaxed when it's come to rules, however there are a few common things you'll want to keep in mind. I'll just list them all out here for easy reference.

Table of Contents

1. Board Staff
2. Posting Contents
3. Explanation of each forum.
4. Images.
5. Avatars and Signatures.
6. Off-Topics.
7. Disclaimers.
8. Others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Board Staff

* Our forums staff includes one Administrator (Sphilia) and a number of moderators (subject to change). Please ask us if you run into any problems.

* If you run into trouble but can't contact any staff member, try asking our members. They might know quite a few things too!

* Even though they're Admin or Moderator, they're still human and may still make many mistakes. If you see any staff members breaking the rules, be sure to remind them.

2. Posting Contents

* The main language used on these forums is English. You can post with other languages as well, but please keep it minimum rather than doing it on a regular basis.

* Before making a new topic, please check to see whether there's already another topic with same name or about same thing.

* Even though this is a community for fans of RPGs game, feel free to discuss anything elese you like here. Just make sure it's in right section of forum. Please try to avoid discussions of religious, political, or adult nature,however, as they are very sensitive subjects that may get out of hand

* Please avoid posting something spoiler. If you want post it, please put [spoiler] tags on it. If the topic is likely full of spoilers, please give warning in Topic's title.

* Avoid using too much rude or harsh language unless you have a reasons (like writing a stories). Also, avoid using swear and curse words, they're not nice.

* Directly insulting or saying bad things to someone else is obviously not tolerated (this should be common sense). Alternatively, please avoid saying things like "It sucks" since whether something is good or bad, is up to each person to decide. Saying so directly can make others feel annoyed. Instead you should say "I don't like it", which expresses your own thoughts about the matter more. It's best to avoid posting in topics that discuss about subjects you don't like or hate.

* You can edit the contents of any of your own posts by clicking on the "Edit" button at the upper right corner of your posts. It's suggested that you edit your post if you realize that you just forgot something, instead of making another post (double post).

* Please avoid double posting (posting two times in a row) unless you want to add in completely new and important information (Example: I can double post in my fanfic topic, or post as many times as I want over time in a song translation topic, because doing so helps organizing the contents easier).

* If you accidentally double post (by clicking more than once on "Submit" or when your internet suddenly acts abnormally), don't be afraid, just click on the white circle with "X" in the middle at the upper right corner of your post to delete the duplicated post. However you cannot delete your own post if someone else has already posted something after it, in that case contact the board staffs and they'll delete it for you.

* Please don't spam (post meaningless or unrelated contents) since spamming posts will most likely get deleted.

* When a topic's contents get old and you think nothing important can be posted there anymore, you can request to have the topic locked (any board staff can do this). No normal member can post in locked topics, and the topic can be unlocked later if necessary.

3. Explanations of each forum

* Sometimes a topic might seem to fit in more than one forums, in that case you can post in any forum that you think it suits most, if it doesn't seem to belong there it'll be moved to it's correct place, so don't worry.

* C.P.U: If you have trouble with the forums, or if you have any suggestion, feel free to post here.

* Guild's Lobby: Everything that doesn't fit in the other forums goes here.

* Anime: For anime AND manga discussions.

* Music: Anything music-related.

* RP Rules: Place for reading certain Rules before joining RP.

* Academy: Place for Characters Registration for joining certain RP

* Tavern: Share your adventure Stories in here! Place for RP-ing or playing games with others members.

* RPGs Discussion: Topics in here should be about the contents of RPGs games! As well the newest RPGs games info goes in here.

* * Gaming (General): Anything gaming (Besides RPGs Games like shooting games or war games..) here, be it other games, consoles or technologies discussions.

* Workshop: Where you can post anything creative (arts, avatars, signatures, wallpapers, fanfics, poems, etc.) except for song translations. Please do NOT take others' works without permission, and do NOT claim others' works as your own work. Copyright violation is lawbreaking in most countries, and can sometimes give you serious trouble.

* Classroom: Post your own Guide/Walktrough in here!

4. Images

* To directly display an image, put the image's url address in between tags. This can be used in your post as well as in your signature (more information below).

* Image dimension in your post should not be over 800x600 pixels, and file size should not exceed 500KB. If your picture is bigger, please just copy/paste the url instead of using [IMG] tags.

* Ecchi (somewhat suggestive pictures with slight nudity) pictures are allowed for direct viewing, but if a picture crosses the ecchi border then they'll have to be made into a link.

* Adult images and images with excessive violence must not be directly displayed, only posted as a link, and you must warn the viewers about the image's contents.

* No posting illegal and forbidden images or materials, of course.

5. Avatars and signatures

* An avatar appears below your name on the left column, and a signature comes attached at the end of all your posts. Avatar is always a picture, and signature can be a block of text, a picture, or both. They're all up to your creativeness, and can be set up in the "Profile" section.

* Avatars should not be over 100x100 pixels, and signature image should be below 600x250. They should be below 500KB file size limit too, like other images. For signature, you can use more than one image as long as when combined they aren't bigger than the dimension and file size limits. To put an image into signature, put the image url in between as mentioned above.

* Currently we can accept externally hosted avatars and gallery from your computer(So you can browse the avatar from your computer's HDD).

* For Signatures, we're only accept externally hosted Signatures. You must first host the image you want on a free (or not free, your choice >_<) image hoster. There are many out there: Photobucket, Imageshack, Xs.to, FileDen, etc. Or, if the image you like is already hosted somewhere, and they're link-free (which means you can link to them without having to ask for permission), you can use that image's url address directly.

* No adult or violent contents in avatars and signatures please.

* Signature has a limit of 250 letters, however an image url together with the [IMG] tags can already take away quite a lot of letters. Also, each Chinese, Japanese and Korean letter takes away 2 from your 250 letters limit.

6. Off-topics

* Like our everyday conversations, off-topic happens. Basically it's when we begin to talk about something different from the topic's title without noticing. Usually off-topic shouldn't harm much and will disappear after a while, but sometimes it ends up becoming the new topic.

* Please avoid off-topic as much as possible. We can never ensure it won't happen, but we can all keep off-topic within an acceptable limit. If the off-topic subject seems to be interesting and has potential to be discussed more, feel free to make a new topic for it (provided that no other similar topic exists).

7. Disclaimers

* We do NOT hold responsible for any contents being posted on this forums. The person who made the post takes all responsible for the post's contents.

* Just have to say so in case someone goes wild and creates trouble, we all want to stay safe -_-

* It's highly recommended that you choose a strong but easy-to-remember password for your account. Also, for safety, it's best that you have multiple email accounts and don't show the "main" account that you use for important messages. You can enable/disable showing of your email address at the "Profile" section.

8. Others

The only left is 3 common rules:

- Use common senses.

- Respect yourself and others.

- Have fun and don't be shy! Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's everything. If you have any questions about the general rules, or want to contribute any idea, feel free to post here. Thank you for reading. Very Happy

Last edited by Sphilia on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix'ed the Link to each forums and add some new Forums~)
Back to top Go down
http://rpgfansite.forumotions.net
Mikoto
Child of God

Class : Hunter

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:59 am

Should you move this topic to Guild's Lobby, Ms.Sphilia~? Since I think that place is better for this topic ^_^
Sorry if I suddenly say something like that~ =O and I say it on my first post! @_@ waaahhh! I will getting banned because talking too much!
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 am

Ara~Thank you for noticing me about that Miko-chan Smile
I think what you said is true ^_^;
Okay~Moved Very Happy Thanks for telling me Miko-chan
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」

Class : Sniper

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 am

Woohooo! Nice rules you make there Sphilia-neechan Very Happy Hope I can follow all those rules Cool heheheh...
Back to top Go down
Mikoto
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Yuu-senpai wrote:
Hope I can follow all those rules Cool heheheh...

What this is mean? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:39 am

Yuu-kun wrote:
Woohooo! Nice rules you make there Sphilia-neechan Very Happy Hope I can follow all those rules Cool heheheh...

Try it and I will banned in you in no time XDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Bloody Warrior

Class : Swordman

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 am

Fix'ed the Link to each forums (even it's not all yet) and make this Topic is announcement.
Good rules there Sphilia. Great job.

"I will wait until the ends of time"
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:30 am

Miko-chan wrote:
What this is mean? Cool

Nothing. Just a warned for Sphilia-nee Cool

Sphilia-nee wrote:
Try it and I will banned in you in no time XDDDDDDDD

And I will register again Cool

What's the use of opening your eyes, if you close your mind?
Back to top Go down
Sphilia
Water Fairy Undine

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 am

Yuu-kun wrote:

Is that so? ^^ Nice move you make there Twisted Evil *banned Yuu's-kun name from this forums* XD

Mikoto
Child of God

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 am

Yuu-senpai wrote:
Miko-chan wrote:
What this is mean? Cool

Nothing. Just a warned for Sphilia-nee Cool

Hehehe~You're gotta be careful from now, Sphilia-neechan Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuuto
「主人公 - 旅人」

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 am

Sphilia wrote:
Yuuto wrote:
Is that so? ^^ Nice move you make there Twisted Evil *banned Yuu's-kun name from this forums* XD

Nooo!! I begging your mercy ma'am xDDDD

Miko-chan wrote:
Hehehe~You're gotta be careful from now, Sphilia-neechanCool

No, you shouldn't tell her the meaning of that. We'll have 'fun' Cool

What's the use of opening your eyes, if you close your mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Rules (Please Read this first)   

Back to top Go down

General Rules (Please Read this first)
Page 1 of 1